Wednesday, September 29, 2010

One More Thing

So things have been a tad busy around our house the last few weeks. School is back in session, Riley is playing football, Shayna is playing volleyball, I'm trying (or at least I say I'm trying) to fit in a little exercise, I've got my daycare kids, and Zack is insanely busy and stressed out at work. I'm talking the kind of work stress that has him either working on his computer until after midnight or asleep by 8:30. Add to all of this the fact that Shayna's scoliosis has progressed to the point where intervention needs to be considered, and at Owen's well child visit yesterday, the doctor found an umbilical hernia... and you have one mommy who really can't take one more thing! But of course, there is always one more thing. Zack just called to tell me that he has been selected to serve on a jury. Really??? Listen, I know that civic duty is important and all that, and if I were on trial I would absolutely want someone like Zack on my jury, but couldn't it have happened at a slightly more convenient time? Calgon... take me away!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's Talk...