Monday, January 17, 2011

Evanisms

A couple of weeks ago while playing Just Dance 2...
Evan: Can you pause it for a minute?
Mom: Why?
Evan: I need to take my shirt off.
Mom: Why? Are you hot?
Evan: No, this is a 'dude' song.

Another Just Dance 2 incident...
Mom: Where are you going?
Evan: This song is pooping me.
Mom: Well, just sit down and rest for a minute.
Evan: No. This song is pooping me. I really gotta poop.

Evan explaining the food pyramid to me...
Evan: There's the milk one.
Mom: Well, it's dairy. There are other things in that group too like yogurt and cheese.
Evan: And glue.
Mom: What?
Evan: Glue comes from cows.
Mom: Huh?
Evan: They blend the milk up with sticky stuff and make it into glue.
Mom: Glue is white like milk, but there isn't
any milk in it.
Evan: Then WHY is there a COW on the bottle?
Mom: I can see how that might be confusing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's Talk...